Chicken Masala Skewers
- 26 minutes
- 140g of Greek-style yogurt
- 2 tbsp of masala curry paste
- Handful of coriander leaves, chopped
- Juice and zest of 2 limes
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breasts, cut into 6 chunks
- Wholemeal chapatis, to serve
In a large bowl mix the yoghurt, curry paste, half the coriander, half the lime juice and zest. Tip in the chicken, stir to coat and leave in the fridge to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
Thread the chicken on to 8 skewers. Increase your vegetable count by adding chunks of courgette, pepper or onions to these delicious chicken skewers. Cook in batches on a hot griddle pan or barbecue, or in a frying pan for about 10-12 minutes, turning until cooked through.
Mix all of the salad ingredients with the remaining lime juice and coriander in a bowl. Sprinkle with extra coriander and serve alongside the skwers with the wholemeal chapatis.