Grilled Chicken with chilli and sesame seeds
- 20 minutes
- 2 boneless and skinless chicken breats
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 and a half tbsp chilli sauce
- 2 tsp grated ginger
- 2 tbsp clear honey
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 240g pack of Tenderstem broccoli
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
Slice each chicken breat lengthways into two thin pieces. Rub with the oil and season on both sides. Heat the griddle pan and cook the pieces for 2-3 minuts each side.
- Whilst the chicken is cooking, mix the chilli sauce, ginger, honey and rice vinegar with a little seasoning in a small bowl. Brush some of the sauce over the chicken as it cooks - wait until it is grilled on one side first before brushing or it will burn.
- Cook the broccoli in a pan of boiling water for 3-4 minutes until tender. Drain and divide between the plates and pour over the remaining sauce. Top with chicken and sesame seeds.