Ham and Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Time 25 minutes
4 boneless, skinless chicken breats
4 thin slices of ham
4 thin slices of Emmental Cheese
Oil, for spraying
Flaked sea salt
Fresh ground black pepper and salt
- Cut the chicken open in half and bash until 5mm thick
- Place a slice of ham and cheese on the open chicken breast. Fold over and season.
- Preheat the oven to 200c/ Fan 180c/ Gas Mark 6
- Mist a large non-stick frying pan with oil. Fry the chicken for 3-4 minutes on each side on a medium heat.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 5-6 minutes until thoroughly cooked.
- Serve with a large mixed salad and a few new potatoes.