400kcal or Less Meal Recipes
Nikki’s Harrisa Chicken Salad
- 35 minutes
- 2 skinless chicken breasts
- 4 tsp. harissa paste
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. pine nuts
- 4 large handfuls of baby spinach leaves
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- ¼ cucumber, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 200g haricot beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tbsp. raisins
- Handful of flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- Handful of mint, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180c/ gas mark 4.
- Smear each chicken breast with 2 tsp. of harissa paste and place in an ovenproof dish.
- Drizzle over the oil, season with salt and pepper and bake in the oven for 25 minutes or until cooked throughout. Remove from the oven allow to cool slightly and then shred.
- Put the pine nuts in a dry frying pan and place over a medium heat for a few minutes to toast – remove from the heat as soon as they turn golden, as they can burn very quickly.
- Place the spinach leaves in a bowl and add the spring onions, cucumber, tomatoes, beans and raisins and herbs.
- Place the chicken on top and sprinkle with pine nuts.