Tuna and Red Onion Salad
- 20-30 minutes
- 250g Charlotte potatoes
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp capers - rinsed and drained
- 200g of tuna in spring water, drained.
- A good handful of salad leaves, rocket or watercress.
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water for 15-20 minutes or until tender.
- Whilst the potatoes are cooking, make the dressing in a bowl by whisking the olive oil, lemon juice or Dijon mustard, together with salt and pepper to taste.
- Drain the potatoes and leave until cool enough to handle, then slice into chunks, leaving the skins on. Toss in the dressing with the red onion and capers, then carefully fold in the tuna and salad leaves.