Customer Reviews 5 item(s)
- I have lost 13 lbs over 2 weeks. I can't believe I've achieved nearly a stone in a fortnight - a real motivator as I had 3 stone to lose and I'm a 1/3 of the way there
- Highly Recommended
- Highly recommend. After trying various shake diets, this is definitely the best. Don't get me wrong, it's hard at first as your cutting calories, so you will be a little hungry. That being said the shakes and soups are both delicious and filling. I follow the 5:2 plan as it ties in well with my gym and rest days. I have added extra fruit to the shakes but you don't have to do this as the taste is spot on without anything added. Because I go to the gym quite often I'm loosing inches rather than weight and this weekend after clothes shopping I found I have dropped a dress size. After weighing in I've also lost around 5 lbs in 2 weeks! To anyone that's considering this I highly recommend it. It also ties in nicely if your a macro counter, like me. :)
- Tastes Amazing
- Yours is first product that I've had that you can mix with water and still tastes amazing. I've not got much to lose but I've already dropped a dress size from 12 to 10.
- Happy Customer
- I have to say the sample box is amazing guys thank you so much. Such a great way to try the products for a low cost. Today I have tried the Vanilla milkshake for breakfast and Strawberry for lunch, to be honest I was dreading trying thinking just another sliming milkshake. I was shocked they are lovely. Also felt quite full too. I will Defo be trying this now and would highly recommend to anyone
- Not one for meal replacements having tried them many years' ago, I was not over-optimistic about these being any different. How wrong was I. The soup is simply fab, it tastes amazing but not only whilst you eat it but a good 20 minutes after I still felt as though it was one of the tastiest soups I have had. I realise that this sounds very odd and extreme and I thought it was a bit weird as it is a packet soup but my hubby said the same when he tried one and thought I was mad. As for the shakes, well these are again not like others, they are thick, made easily with water and they are really tasty (oh and not powdery). I would say to anyone that has tried meal replacements before and not been impressed should try these. I have been using this now for a month, a shake every breakfast and soups midweek, I still eat out at the weekends and enjoy my food. I have dropped a dress size from a 14 to a 12 . So not only do they taste fab and are easy to prepare they work.